- 3/8″ Steel rebar reinforcement cage
- 4000 PSI Gunite shell (pneumatically applied)
- Swim-out seat in deep end
- Depth: 3′ in shallow end to 5′ at deepest point
- Solid concrete steps accented with tile chips
- Schedule 40 PVC plumbing (pressure tested)
- Surface skimmer
- 2 Returns for circulation
- Pool cleaner suction line with self closing safety cover
- 2 Main drains with safety vent line
- 6″ Decorative waterline tile with bull-nose brick coping
- 3000 PSI Fibermesh concrete deck with footer for screen enclosure
- Deck drain along house for deck drainage
- Control joints cut into deck at stress points
- Oyster white acrylic deck finish
- Marquis exposed aggregate quartz interior finish
- 1 hp 2 speed pool pump
- 75 sq. ft. cartridge filter
- Automatic sanitizer
- Electrical hook-up with time clock
- 12 volt underwater color LED light
- Vacuum head ***
- Flexile 25′ vacuum hose ***
- Telescopic pole
- 18″ Wall brush
- Test kit
- Start-up chemicals and pool school instructions
- Child safety door and window alarms
*** Vacuum and hose not supplied with auto cleaners and floor systems
Waterfalls and water features can be simple or dramatic, but they all provide the soothing sound of falling water. You can choose from the beauty of a natural rock waterfall, a Rico Rock man made rock waterfall, a wallfall , or a simple stream of water flowing from the pool wall. Water features add drama to any pool.
Spa ( Hot Tubs )
A soothing spa attached to your pool offers relaxation and enjoyment. The warm water and bubbling therapy jets are just what you need after a long work day.
A spa also provides a built in waterfall as the water spills over from the spa into the pool.
Growing in popularity is the addition of a sun shelf. These shallow areas are perfect for kids to play and adults to lounge. Add a bubbler for a cool effect.
In Floor Cleaning System
Paramount Pool and Spa Systems is the world’s #1 in-floor cleaning company.
The PV3 system not only cleans the floor of the pool but also enhances circulation so there will be no hot or cold spots in the pool. PV3 systems save on energy and chemical costs by circulating pool water more efficiently. The floor heads pop up silently in sequence, when the pool pump is running, to sweep dirt to the pool drain.
For the ultimate in elegance and design, the addition of fire bowls can’t be beat.
These beautiful features are fueled by natural gas, propane gas or liquid gel. Many options are available like size, shape, manual lighting or remote control lighting, type and shape of the burner, and fill material– either lava rock or colored fire glass. Combine fire and water together and WOW!